Location: Toronto, Canada.
Positions available: 01
We are seeking a highly motivated, confident individual to join our Marketing Team as an Account Manager. The Account Manager will support FCBB in networking, building and sustaining relationships. The right candidate must be eager to actively bring innovative ideas.
The volunteer will be the first point of contact for all incoming marketing demands - internal and external - and will constantly liaise between the Marketing team, clients and FCBB managers. Your job will be to creatively address each demand and find the best solution for each client.
You will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Network, build and sustain relationships;
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge with the project details;
- Think strategically and creatively to find the best solution for each demand;
- Act as a leader, delegating and addressing tasks to different branches within the FCBB marketing team;
- Relationship-building with FCBB members, partners, speakers and many other stakeholders;
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate with the Business Development Manager to ensure a seamless handoff of any new opportunities;
- Constantly develop ideas with the management team;
- Partner with customers using solution-based sales techniques to grow the business;
- Develop presentation innovatively;
- Work alongside with other managers to brainstorm, plan, prepare and promote events, workshops, social media posts;
- First point of contact for outside speakers/writers; discuss synergy between them and FCBB and brainstorm speech/article ideas;
- Address any conflicting schedule in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Public Relations, Marketing, or a similar field is preferred;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in customer roles and office environment;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese – mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and spoken;
- Ability to provide creative input and suggest innovative ways to communicate marketing messages;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and creative thinking skills;
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to read, write and interpret reports and business correspondence for a diverse audience;
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines;
- A natural tendency towards building mutually beneficial partnerships, collaboration and inclusivity.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.