CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER - EVENTS
Location: Canada, Toronto
Positions available: 1
We are is seeking an energetic candidate to join FCBB`s team in the role of Content Marketing Manager (Events). In this role, you’ll help execute a marketing strategy and generate compelling contents that drives higher engagement with our business. The Content Marketing Manager (Events) will work closely with subject matter experts, coordinating of all the content related to Events.
You’ll be an excellent fit for this role if you have an eagle eye for detail when editing and a knack for maintaining consistency in style and tone across content. You’ll also succeed if you have an eye for design, the ability to share constructive feedback with the team, and the ability to work collaboratively with others across teams and departments.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Planning Content Creation (events, blog, website, social media);
- Develop webinars with the HR and Business Development Team;
- Post on Social Media;
- Help design ads and presentations;
- Resolve problems and non-conformances;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables;
- Ability to quickly grasp information and create quality content;
- Generates marketing and social content.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Media or related;
- 3+ years of content creation;
- Demonstrated success producing content that has grown audiences over digital channels;
- Online marketing expertise, including experience with social media, direct marketing, etc. (an asset);
- Experience with Google Analytics or other Web analytics tools (an asset);
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of the marketing landscape;
- Strong communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese;
- Knowledge of the digital industry;
- Excellent project organization.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.