DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Canada, Toronto
Positions available: 1
As Digital Marketing Manager, the ultimate goal is help FCBB's Marketing team drive relevant organic traffic to their digital properties to ultimately grow the business. You will be responsible for providing our teams with the data and insights they need to make informed decisions about our website and content strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will own search data analysis, gap identification, and off-page activations. The Digital Marketing Manager will find insights that can be leveraged to drive traffic growth, signups, and ultimately revenue for the business. With a rapidly growing user-base in the millions, the ideal candidate for this role is an ambitious, analytical thinker who is in touch with customer needs. The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
-Conduct ongoing research into search trends and opportunities;
-Work to optimize landing pages;
-Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations to FCBB;
-Develop and implement link building strategy in partnership with House of Content;
-Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve rankings;
-Track, report and analyze website analytics in relation to organic traffic;
-Research and keep up to date with industry trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field;
-4+ years experience in digital marketing role;
- Experience building and executing paid social media campaigns and paid Google AdWord campaigns;
- Experience building and managing SEO campaigns;
- Project management or Campaign management experience an asset;
- Demonstrated digital and interactive leadership experience;
- Experience developing business or marketing plans and cross functional team environment experience;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Power BI and Google Search Console;
- Experience with social media platforms and social media marketing (including monitoring tools) – knowledgeable about Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other emerging social media opportunities;
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese;
-Understanding of website KPIs;
-Proven ability to problem solve and self-learn;
- Knowledge of marketing and sales;
- Ability to find creative solutions under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard;
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced collaborative environment;
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please click here to fill the application form and attach your resume.