HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Positions available: 1
FCBB is seeking for a HR Coordinator to support the Business Partner to manage on organizational change, communications and HR matters, as well as, the focus on deployment of staffing plans, volunteers and engagement, talent and performance management, OD implementations, data analysis, training plan and learning and development agenda.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
Support the BP to deliver both strategic and tactical HR support to the leaders, including performance evaluation management, organizational design, learning and development;
Help to create and implement the FCBB people strategy (acquisition, internal growth, restructuring, leadership acceleration, and others);
Work with the management teams and volunteers to ensure team effectiveness and high performance; to improve work relationship, build morale, increase productivity, and retention and engagement; while, consistently drive performance management;
Partner with the business units, and influence the leadership team by leveraging the HR functions towards the business targets; and ensuring all volunteer have development plans to continuously enhance their leadership and technical capability pipelines;
Conduct HR Project implementation as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in a HR, psychology or related discipline;
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in operational HR matters within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles;
- Bilingual English and Portuguese (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose organizational issues and provide solutions;
- Planning, organizational and project management skills;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and database management systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills – develop solid relationships in order to gain support and achieve results;
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.