HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Positions available: 1
The HR Coordinator (Recruiter) will focuses on managing full cycle of recruiting (from hiring to on-boarding), including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers.
The HR Coordinator will help the Talent Acquisition Specialist to build trusting relationships with hiring managers helping them to understand and anticipate their operational and workforce needs.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Recruiting and selecting new volunteers;
- Help creating job descriptions;
- Research new sources of recruitment;
- Obtaining candidates through databases and social media, documenting documents and following the laws;
- Increase the efficiency of sourcing channels/methods to ensure open positions are filled in a timely, cost effective manner with the right candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
- Responsible for all on-boarding process.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in a HR, psychology or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Recruiting, HR or related corporate experience;
- Bilingual English and Portuguese (written and spoken);
- Great time management and self-manage and multitasking skills;
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with different people across the organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.