Location: Canada, Toronto
Positions available: 2
The Process Coordinator will support FCBB in developing and maintain best in class practices of Processes, Projects, and Indicators.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Map and document processes;
- Research best practices in processes to leverage the FCBB Library;
- Lead and support the implementation of processes, projects, and indicators;
- Maintain the Library Database updated.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Psychology or a similar field is preferred;
- Proven experience in mapping and improving processes, policies and procedures, as well as implementing and maintaining indicators;
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience with Hubspot (preferred);
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Bilingual English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.