Positions available: 1
FCBB is seeking a SEM Specialist who is passionate about search and has a strong interest in data and performance-driven strategies.
The professional will implement paid strategies to promote our services by increasing search visibility, profile creation, and downloads through effective search marketing.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Use PPC systems, such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads for day-to-day campaign management;
- Implement and optimize paid search campaigns;
- Monthly campaign reporting and analysis;
- Keyword research;
- Copywriting including function-based text manipulation;
- Daily management and pacing of account budgets and bids;
- Managing campaign spends to pace with target budgets;
- Reviewing data to discover opportunities to optimize performance;
- Keyword research and ad copy development;
- Involvement in recommending ways to improve the efficiency of the team’s operation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Education in Business or Communications with a Marketing focus, or related experience;
- An experienced SEM Specialist with more than 2 years of successfully profitable campaigns on various paid platforms;
- A data-driven decision-maker who is comfortable with working with numbers to analyze trends and inefficiencies;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets;
- Familiar with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Attention to detail in managing multiple complex activities for accounts
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a broad range of people
- Willingness to take on challenges and to learn
- Commercial awareness & capacity to improve the company’s commercial outcomes
- Creative and analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to find creative solutions under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard;
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced collaborative environment;
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows;
- Strong communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.