Positions available: 1
As SEO Manager, the ultimate goal is to help FCBB's Marketing team drive relevant organic traffic to their digital properties to ultimately grow the business. You will be responsible for providing our teams with the data and SEO insights they need to make informed decisions about our website and content strategy.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will own search data analysis, gap identification, and off-page SEO activations. The SEO Associate will find insights that can be leveraged to drive traffic growth, signups, and ultimately revenue for the business. With a rapidly growing user-base in the millions, the ideal candidate for this role is an ambitious, analytical thinker who is in touch with customer needs.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
-Conduct ongoing research into search trends and opportunities;
-Work with copywriters to optimize landing pages for SEO;
-Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations to the Later.com blog;
-Conduct ongoing technical SEO audits to ensure Later.com and its properties are crawlable;
-Develop and implement link building strategy in partnership with House of Content;
-Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve rankings;
-Track, report and analyze website analytics in relation to organic traffic;
-Research and keep up to date with industry trends.
Skills and Qualifications
-4+ years experience in an SEO or digital marketing role;
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, PRT and Ahrefs;
-Understanding of website KPIs;
-Proven ability to problem solve and self-learn;
- Basic knowledge of marketing and sales;
- Ability to find creative solutions under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard;
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced collaborative environment;
- Highly organized and capable of following pre-determined workflows;
- Strong communication and writing skills - in both English and Portuguese.
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.