TEAM LEADER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (BRAZIL)
Positions available: 02
We are seeking a Team Leader - Business Development (Brazil) to join our team! The candidate must have knowledge of build, maintain, and enhance the relationship with partners and members to leverage the FCBB contribution and drive the efforts towards successful business opportunities and the results.
Will be part of the Business Development team, reporting to the Director and leading the coordinators team. As a Business Development Manager will be accountable for building networks, Centers of Influence within your community to proactively source new business clients.
The professional will join a team of dedicated professionals in a non-profit environment, enabling the organization to achieve its goals.
- Understand your local market and potential client base;
- Manage, lead and advising the Coordinators team, supporting the prospection processes;
- Research – Conducting research and analysis to consider and drive strategic change;
- Create a comprehensive plan to acquire new clients;
- Develop a healthy relationship and networking to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver results;
- Develop new and manage existing partnerships;
- Engage, develop and support the local BD team to drive the expected results;
- Ensure the end-to-end process of building new partnerships and memberships;
- Develop new and manage existing markets;
- Provides strategic input into business;
- Recruiting and evaluating the Coordinators team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experiences in business development and/or project management in commercial areas;
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, marketing, or related field required;
- Excellent organizational skills and a good grasp of marketing and sales outreach tools like HubSpot and Salesforce;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Capability to build relationships through productive two-way communication in multiple formats;
- Ability to organize and create structure within complex systems and excellent analytical skills.
- The candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements;
- Strong Communication and Flexibility – Easily adapt to change and evolution in a growing office and willing to take on more responsibility for career and skill growth.
- Leadership skills and ability to coach the BD Coordinators;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (mandatory).
- 4 years of experience in business development and/or project management in commercial;
- Experience in team leadership and coaching;
- Experience in recruiting
As part of the Recruitment and Selection process, please send your resume to and click here to fill the application form.